Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 posts in one day?

I don't think I have EVER posted twice in one day! But just wanted to share with my Project 365 visitors....I was able to finally accomplish getting a slideshow loaded onto my blog...who knew that it could be so hard??? Actually, once I figured it out using Picasa Web albums...it was easy peasy! My Project 365 slideshow is located in the right hand column of my blog AND I have loaded January, February and March photos...to be updated monthly...none of that DAILY stuff for me...why stress myself out about it, right???

Ok, that's it! Take care!

3 comments:

Sarah Weber said...

Well, that is cool!

Claude said...

I usually read your blog in my Google Reader (I read it, even if I don't comment all the time!) but today I went to your blog to see the slide show. Very cool, btw.

And I wanted to say, I LOVE Rascall Flatts, too!

Jennifer Davis said...

So neat, love looking at photos! Also love your music that you have on here! =)