Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So I have some exciting news...& some Project 365

I made the Design Team at Scrapbook Circle! I couldn't believe it when the email from Lisa showed up...my heart was about to beat out of my chest! I joined Scrapbook Circle as a member last summer and immediately fell in love with the place...it's my scrappy home away from home! This is my first Design Team and I couldn't be happier! I am beyond excited about this opportunity and really look forward to working with the other team members! Speaking of other team members, I was tickled to see that Danielle Wycough was also selected for the new team...I have been "stalking" her for some time now...ha, ha, ha!!! Go check out their blogs...they are all so talented!!!



Ok, so for those of you that check in on my blog occasionally to see how my Project 365 is progressing...well, the good news is that I am still taking photos everyday...or ALMOST everyday! I did great in the beginning with writing in my journal everyday...however, LIFE sort of got in the way...but I am back on track now & jotting down my thoughts daily again! So I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos from March:

March 1: Jeremy & his favorite pasttime...texting! Notice the slight hair on his upper lip? The basketball team was growing out their mustaches...nice kiddo...


March 4: Me waiting patiently at the carwash!



March 24: KitKat hanging out in one of her favorite hiding places...sitting atop my completed scrapbooks! Yes, she's a little stinker!
March 29: Adrian & Kay celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary at mass. You two are wonderful example for your family & friends!!!

And finally, here is an example of a completed layout from February...sorry for the POOR photo! But this is one of my favorite Project 365 layouts because I had extra journaling to do because of important STUFF happening, so I used the trifold journaling cards.

Here's what the trifold journaling cards look like when they are pulled out of the pocket...




Ok...thanks for looking! Stay tuned for more!!! Did I say how excited I am about getting chosen to be on the Scrapbook Circle Design Team???

Take care!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

STACY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you girl! Congrats and you so deserve this, yay!

Hugs,
Jen

Claude said...

I'm so glad to be on the team with you, it'll be fun!

Sarah Weber said...

Very proud of you...beautiful daughter!!!Much deserved recognition!