Saturday, April 18, 2009

(multi-tasking)

Yeah for the weekend...but that ALWAYS means that there is never going to be enough time to get everything done! It has been rainy here for a few days...today the sun is trying to come out, but still a lot of clouds, so we still may see more rain.


Today is about multi-tasking: we are having a fundraiser meal after mass tomorrow, so at some point I need to bake a cake and get a salad ready, plus brown about 24 pounds of hamburger to make sloppy joes...ok, Kevin will be in charge of browning the hamburger! In the mean time, I am itching to do something scrappy, so I am working on my Project 365 album....I love this project! It couldn't be easier (since I was one of the lucky ones that actually got a kit) and it is going to be so great to have a complete album of daily family happenings at the end of 2009!




and speaking of Project 365: Because posting my daily photo to my blog is NOT working...I think I am going to try to add a slide show to my blog that features my daily photos for Project 365....they are already neatly organized on my computer, so it shouldn't be too hard...one more thing to add to the growing list of things to do!!!

Another photo related project that I am always running behind on is uploading my photos to online storage; my favorite is Shutterfly. So a few days ago when Joel was sick I uploaded my Jan. 2009 photos (nearly 500 photos!!!) and today I am uploading Feb. 2009 photos. I feel so much better once my photos are uploaded to online storage so then I have at least one backup. I also like to make CD backups...but we don't EVEN want to discuss how far behind I am on that process!!!

So I am off to get something scrappy done...like a school layout for Joel's album...his 8th grade graduation is just around the corner & I am not even into his 7th grade year yet...I think I might be in trouble...wish me some speedy scrappin'!!!

Take care & have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Stacy! Just wanted to say thanks for playing along with my birthday give-away. The true gift for me was the chance to make new friends. I look forward to getting to know more about you! Hope you had a chance to scrap this weekend as you wished! :)