Saturday, April 25, 2009

May kit SNEAK PEAK and a book...

It's up! The May kit sneak peak at Scrapbook Circle! I have really been so excited since finding out that I was chosen for the new design team...and my first month designing will be with the May kit...


These colors are just gorgeous! and I see some fun journaling spots!!!

& how cute do those felt owls look???

& more fun journaling cards & .... the kits are in the MAIL! So I'm trying to wait patiently... ;o)

I have had a real itch lately to find a good book & just read...I have always enjoyed reading, but it has become very hard to find the time! & usually what happens when I do find a good book, I can't put it down & then find myself staying up until all hours of the night...not good for someone who works a full-time job! I tried to make it to the local library last weekend, but just missed them by about 10 minutes...grrrr...So it was a goal to get there this weekend! We have a fairly new library and it really is wonderful for such a small town...I went straight to the "new books" cart and found 3 books...who am I kidding??? I'll have to re-check them at least 3 times! But you aren't going to believe what I literally stumbled upon...I was drawn to the fun cover...are you ready for this? The title is Sisters, Ink and it's a story about sisters, scrapbooking and romance! I don't have any sisters, but just had to check it out! & so far, so good!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Take care!

1 comment:

said...

Hey Stacy

First let me say that I love your blog. I just saw the sneak peak at the kit and I wanted to say I have those papers with the journaling lines and flowers. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing your talents and your blog.

Marilyn