Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gotta love those sketches...

I have become a HUGE fan of scrapbook sketches...I almost always use one as the inspiration to my layouts! One of the many blogs that I stalk is the sketch blog: http://thescrappiest.blogspot.com/ Liz is currently looking for a design team member and all you have to do is create a layout based on Sketch #7:


So here's my take on her sketch! I don't normally create pages about me, so this is kinda unusual...but I recently came across this photo of me, soaking up the Minnesota sun after a wonderful massage at the spa...this photo brought back such wonderful memories of that trip!


Supplies used: PP's by Webester's Pages, American Crafts, & Creative Memories; Fancy Pants die cut butterfly, Basic Grey brads, Thickers alpha, Label Buddy word strips, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, machine zig zag stitching, Creative Memories journaling pen, courduroy flower w/gem unknown.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sarah Weber said...

Your blog is truly inspirational! Thanks!