Enough about my household chores that I so easily ignore :o) I came home tonight from work & decided it was WAY past time for me to be doing a SPCC Color Combo! I have missed them so much!
As soon as I saw this combo, I knew that the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love pp that was in the Nov. kit @ Scrapbook Circle would be PERFECT! I had recently purchased some fun scrappy fall goodies for my MOM but have yet to give them to her...so I found an empty checkbook box & it was just the right size!
season for JOY:
The Nov. kit @ Scrapbook Circle also has Rubons and Journaling stickers by Crate Paper Season Collection that couldn't have worked better for this project! The tiny circle alphas are by Pink Paislee and were part of the Oct kit...love it when that happens :o)
Supplies from Scrapbook Circle: PP-Cosmo Cricket Earth Love-Remember, PP-Crate Paper Season Collection-Friendly, Crate Paper Season Collection-Rubons & Journal Stickers, Pink Paislee Expressions Cardstock Alphas in Chocolate.
My stash: Cardstock by Paper Temptress, machine stitching, ribbon, metal button, staples & foam adhesive.
Now for my blog award...a HUGE thank you to Lisa H.! She is the sweetest blogger buddy a girl could have! I just love her! & her blog makes me smile :o) She is super talented too! Go check her out!
Here's the rule: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Here's goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? spiky
3. Your mother? strong
4. Your father? hard worker
5. Your favorite food? sweet
6. Your dream last night? NONE
7. Your favorite drink? DietPepsi
8. Your dream/goal? peace
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? cancer
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired :o)
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? high maintenance
16. Wish list item? health
17. Where did you grow up? Fowler
18. Last thing you did? created ;o)
19. What are you wearing? sweatpants
20. Your TV? dusty
21. Your Pets? kitties
22. Friends? sweet
23. Your life? BUSY
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? nope
26. Vehicle? minivan
27. Something your not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? HobbyLobby
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm....
32. Your best friend? DH
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. Facebook? weekly
35. Favorite place to eat? Jalisco's
Ok...that was hard! & only a couple couldn't be answered with ONE word! LOL! So, now I get to pass this along to 5 fabulous ladies....
Diana - Love you girl! Love her scrappy projects & ideas!
Lisa - super talented & generous!
Jen - so real! Love her clean style!
Jennifer - amazing scrapbook artist! She will WOW you :o)
Danielle - such a GOOD person...love her Shimmerz projects!
Well, that is it for now...hope everyone has a great weekend...I will hopefully post again this weekend about Operation Christmas Child...one of my all time favorite charities!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Take care!