Monday, November 2, 2009

PageMaps blog contest :o)


I have once again created a layout using the latest sketch for the contest over on the PageMaps blog...I love these sketches :o) & there is always a fabulous prize up for grabs!!!

So here's the wonderful PageMap sketch:




And the wonderful prize up for grabs from Kit Creations:



I decided to scrap one of my MANY kitty pictures...this one is of KitKat...she is just a doll & was taken about a year ago...isn't she just the sweetest thing???


GIRL kitty:



I used the brand new November kit from Scrapbook Circle...it is just wonderful!!! The patterned papers included are from Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket & Lily Bee!


Here's a close up of the title I created using Crate Paper Season Collection Rubons & the ever popular Jillibean Soup Corrugated Kraft Alphas :o) They are amazing!!!





And a close up of the journaling:



LOVE all of the journaling spots/notes included in this kit! The Shabby Chic Vintage Artisan Notes are great & the Elle's Studio Kraft Black journaling cards & way cool!!! The Making Memories tiny alpha I used were from the SOLD OUT August kit @ Scrapbook Circle...one of my fave products for sure!




And there are also journaling stickers by Crate Paper Season Collection! & one more closeup showing the Crate Paper Season Collection Rubons & Journal Stickers along with the fun Basic Grey Opalines Designer Half Pearls in blue!




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope everyone's week is going well! I get a little bit of a reprieve from sports with a break from football before the boys start up basketball practice in a few weeks...I LOVE basketball!!!

Take care, Stacy

3 comments:

carrie said...

Great layout. Good luck in the contest!

Amy said...

you can never go wrong with a kitty layout. :) Adorable page, great job with the sketch!

Lisa Howard said...

Love that sketch...want that prize...adore your layout!!!! Good luck in the contest! You totally knocked it out of the park.

BTW, I have an award for you on my blog. xoxo L