Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blessed with another blog award :o)

Thrilled to receive a blog award from one of my FAVE blog buddies...she is just such a cheerleader for ME :o) Thanks a ton, Diana! You are the best!







This award is bestowed onto blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes cut, even more friendships are propagated.





So I'd like to pass this award along to: Lisa W & Claude. Both of these blog buddies have styles that I just love...



********************************




Just realized that I never shared a card that I created using the November kit from Scrapbook Circle! I can't imagine how that slipped thru the cracks...yeah right! Let's see...am I coming...or am I going??? (he, he, he) That is nervous laughter. Seriously, something has GOT TO GIVE!!!




So, back to the card...




The November kit is simply AMAZING...thank you Lisa, AGAIN, for putting together such wonderful products every month! & for the opportunity you have given me to get to PLAY with them each month! I have loved every single minute!


give THANKS:









One of my favorite things in the November kit are those Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas! So much FUN!!!







This card went together so easily! To give the white Bazzill scalloped cardstock some texture, I ran it thru my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The ribbon was not included in the November kit, but rather, I "recycled" it from a previous Stampin' Up project :o)


Supplies from the November kit:

Bazzill 6x12 Scalloped-white
Crate Paper-Season Collection-Friendly
Lily Bee-Audrey-Delightful
Jillibean Soup-Corrugated Kraft Alpha
Crate Paper-Season Collection-Journal Stickers

My stash:

Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scallop Circle, Large
The Paper Studio-Kraft card base
Stampin' Up-Orange stripe ribbon


Thanks for stopping by! Take care!


Stacy

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this card is SO darling! LOVE that you used your swiss dots folder--I have one I need to use too! :)

L.Wood-Sing4God said...

You are too sweet =) Thanks for thinking of me.

Shazza said...

Hi Stacy!

I came across your blog whilst blog hopping..... as you do!!!

You have some great creations here, I love your style.

I thought you may be interested in joining in one of my challenge sites this month, as the criteria has just gone up. I would love you to join in.

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ where we take inspiration from the Great artists
and/or
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

Would love you to become a follower of my site, that way you will get all the updates and latest info :)

International scrappers are most welcome

Cheers
And Take care
Shazza