Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today @ 10:11:12 & Write.Click.Scrapbook & SPCC!


Wow! What a title today, huh? LOL! Talk about a smorgasboard of good stuff!!! :0)


1st up: Today @ 10:11:12! Do you ever visit Just Us? Elizabeth Kartchner's blog is one of my favorites...she is just so fun...so talented...so inspiring...so perfect! & yes, I blog stalk her! So her goofy DH came up with this idea that we should all take a photo today @ 10:11 am or pm and then share them...well, I was @ work, so I just took a quick photo of my work space...ya, kinda boring...but that's what I was doing! Note the GIANT Diet Pepsi. yep. gotta have it.





Next: Write.Click.Scrapbook


Another site that you must go check out! Lots of inspiration! Lots of fun stuff! & the challenge this week is to create from this sketch:




So I decided to create a card using the above sketch and SPCC Color Combo #5:



So here's my "HI" card:










Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

14 comments:

Giovana said...

Beautiful!!! I love bitterflies.
God bless
Giovana

elizabeth kartchner said...

HAHA! Love the Diet Pepsi pic, love the cards too, thanks for playing along ;)

E

suzARTe said...

this card is gorgeous. The colour combo looks great. I love the stitching and the butterflies look really pretty. I am yet to do my SPCC project for this week

Diana Waite said...

LOVE that card! WTG!!--and Elizabeth comment here too!! WTG--Stacy!! :)

Julie Brooks said...

Love your stuff!
Thanks for the comps on my photo from yesterday.
This was a great, fun game....bonus is I have found several new blogs to stalk, including yours! =)
julie b.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Cuuute card! I love the trio of buttons and trio of butterflies that keep you eye moving around the card. And the colors are awesome.

Lisa said...

Love. That. Card! And I'm totally addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper so I get your "gotta have it" mentality! LOL!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along! :)

Terria said...

Cute! I love the butterflies:)

Stephanie said...

Love your card! Great job!

amy lee mallory said...

Love the blocking and stitching. Great card!
-amy

thescrapmaster said...

WOW that is such a neat look with the blocks and the stitching! Great job, Stacy!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Joan said...

Love the stitching! Very pretty card!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So pretty. Like the patchwork quilt look of this and the 3-d butterflies.