Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SP Color Combo #32


This is my second week as Guest Diva over at SPCC and I have loved every minute of it :o) Thanks again, Samantha!

So here's Color Combo #32:





This color combo was a little bit tough for me for some reason! I think it is very masculine...but I ended up adding a flower to my card anyway! ha, ha!


Follow Your Dreams:




Here's a close up of the Kaiser paper flower with Stickles-Star Dust added just for fun :o)







Supplies: Kraft card stock-The Paper Studio, PP-Creative Memories, PP-Creating Keepsakes-KOTM Project 365, Rubons-Creative Imaginations Narratives by Karen Russell, Kaiser-paper flowers, button-unknown, October Afternoon-Road Map Label Stickers, Sentiment-PSX-Pixie Affirmations, Ranger Stickles-Star Dust, Stampin' Up ink-Close to Cocoa, embroidery thread, machine stitching

Would love to have you play along over at SPCC! Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

Stacy

12 comments:

Susan said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the row of punched holes and the flower.

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful card for the challenge! I love all the dimension the flowers add.

Hope you will stop by The Open Window and take a peek inside : )

Diana Waite said...

Great job on those tough colors! Of course I love the bling!

Emily said...

that flower looks awesome!

emily-sp diva

RobbynW said...

Beautiful! Love the stickles!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Allison said...

I am really loving the stickles on the flowers... really makes them POP! Another great card, Stacy! :)

Unknown said...

Love the flower!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love the little sparkle detail on the flower.

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!
I like the stiching and the double flover

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

FABulous card!! Loving the extra sparkle to the flowers!!

Deanne - SP {Diva}

heidi said...

great job!!! - heidi, sp diva

Stephanie said...

Love this card! Great job! Thnaks for being our guest diva this month!