Sunday, January 31, 2010

Before & After

Hi everyone! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far...in just over an hour I will be getting ready to host the high school youth groups from 3 towns for a pizza party and then we are all loading up and heading to the movie theater to see TO SAVE A LIFE. I can't wait! I have heard so much about this movie & hope that it will be a blessing to those that see it!



UPDATE on me: I'm almost back to 100%...LOL! If there is such a thing! See this post. My smile is back...yeah! & my eye will almost completely close. Still wearing glasses, but maybe this week I can go back to contacts. Thanks to those of you that sent prayers my way :o)



My niece had a baby this past week, so any excuse for me to go shopping for baby girl stuff is always fun! I picked up this $1 gift bag @ Walmart & already had this pink scallop card in my stash:







I looked over a few other gift bag options that were much more pricey...& then decided to add a little something to my $1 bag & scallop card.....




Holy cow! This turned out so stinkin' cute if I do say so myself! Here are a few closeups:







The double frill elastic velvet ribbon is new to my stash :o) & I LOVE IT! You can find it at Hobby Lobby!

Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*very* cute... i'm going to have to look for some of that ribbon at Hobby Lobby!

Diana Waite said...

This turned out SO cute! I'm so glad you're feeling better!