Monday, August 3, 2009

August Kit @ Scrapbook Circle!!!

The brand spankin' NEW August Kit is up @ Scrapbook Circle! & I have had lots of fun playing with it :0) Lucky ME, huh???





The August kit is loaded with lots of BRAND NEW pp's! Cosmo Cricket's the Boyfriend is so much fun...especially since I'm scrappin' teenage boys! It's just PERFECT! Here's what you will find in the kit:


Patterned Paper
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Homework
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Tube Socks
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Studyhall
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Drivers Ed
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Art Appreciation
Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup Mixed Veggies
Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup Hot Water
Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup Alphabet Pasta
Glitz Olivia Stripe
Glitz Olivia Hearts
Glitz Olivia Roses


Embellishments
Assortment of Jillibean Soup Journaling
Circle Numbers
Glitz Red or Green Bling
Cosmo Cricket Borders
October Afternoon Road Map Labels
October Afternoon Road Map Postcards
Making Memories Tiny White Alpha
Luxe Black Alpha or Basic Grey Alpha
1/2 yard black Twine
Assortment of Coordinating Buttons


Here are the layouts that I have created so far...I've got several more ideas floating around in my head...just gotta find some time! Anybody know where I can get some??? LOL!


"License 2 DRIVE":





Close up of titlework...gotta love that Glitz Frosting bling!






Close up of folded paper/stitching...this just might be my new favorite technique :0)




Close up of the fun journaling cards/labels by October Afternoon:






Here's "day one":




Close up of the Jillibean Number journaling spot/October Afternoon Road Map labels:







and a close up of the October Afternoon Road Map journaling card/buttons & football (cut from Cosmo Cricket the Boyfriend-Borders):





and finally, "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME":





How fun is this anyway???

If you are looking for a monthly kit club, I encourage you to check out Scrapbook Circle!!! You will not be disappointed! Lisa, you did a fabulous job again with this kit! So cool to get NEWLY RELEASED goodies...ladies, these were just unveiled at CHA!!!

I will be back tomorrow...I have a blog award that I can't wait to show off!!! This crazy world of online scrapbooking has brought me some wonderful new friends...it's just incredible!!!

Well, as usual, it is getting LATE...too LATE for me to be up!!! Thanks for stopping by! & take care!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC layouts! I have to wait until tomorrow to get mine--can't wait!