Sunday, June 21, 2009

especially for you

Happy Father's Day! Hope you found a way to celebrate the day that was special for you & your family! What a weekend we had...a friend got married, and two of my brothers were in the wedding party, so it was great to be able to spend time with family too!


Here's a fun "party" photo of part of my family...not sure if I have ever mentioned it on here before, but I am the oldest of 6 kids...and the ONLY girl!



Not a perfect picture...but really fun! The 4 big guys are my "little" brothers...just missing one of us this weekend!


This is one of my favorite photos from the wedding...my nephew enjoying punch & wedding cake! What a cutie, huh?



How fun is this photo? I am HORRIBLE at taking self photos, but my sis-in-law to be has it down to a science! So here we are with two of our nieces...crammed into the photo! LOL!


On Sunday after church we headed out to the farm where my parents live for lunch. Great food, great laughs, homemade vanilla ice cream & brownies! Doesn't get much better than that! Here's a photo of me & my dad:




Finally, one last family photo to share....here's my DH with his sons today...he's the BEST dad int he world! (in my opinion, anyway!)



Now, how about a card share? The challenge this week at Fun-Frilled was to create a Father's Day card. How about 3 of them?!? I totally lifted this idea from somewhere...but I can't remember where I saw this similar design...


"especially for you" 3 ways:








These cards were super easy & really fun to put together...just used scraps!

Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE the photos Stacy! Looks like you had a great time. Is your family as crazy as mine? We ALWAYS have a blast when we get together. Of course, there aren't as many of us! LOL! And your card is adorable! :)

P.S. Is this a new blog look I see? Totally awesome!