Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!! & lots to share...

So how about some exciting news??? I was recently asked by Becky Fleck of PageMaps to create a layout for her January 2009 PageMaps....let me just say that I am a HUGE fan and of course, I said YES!!! She sent me a PageMap sketch by email and I soon found out that I would be working with a horizontal 8.5 X 11 PageMap...I normally do 12 x 12 layouts, so this would be a challenge for me, but I was up to it!

So here is what I created: "explore"


These are just fun photos of my family during our summer vacation to San Diego...loved that the PageMap I got to work with allowed me to use so many photos...just my style!!! Go to www.pagemaps.com to check out the January 09 newsletter, etc. You can also find me listed as a friend of PageMaps...more like a FAN of PageMaps!

1 comment:

Karen W said...

Awesome job. Can't wait to see what you post for your Project 365. I have not been a great blogger but hope this Project will change that. Thanks for sharing your blog, I will stop by from time to time. If you have a chance stop by my blog.
http://karenandpat.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
Enjoy the Journey