Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can you believe that this is made using Toilet Paper Rolls???


I wish I could take full credit for this brilliant idea...but I cannot; & I can't for the life of me remember where I first came across this cute mini album idea...I'm thinking maybe one the the girlies over at http://www.52sketches52weeks.com/??? Anyway...here's a couple of quick photos tonight...I plan to post with all the details...so stay tuned! I used a little of my own stash & LOTS & LOTS of goodies from the May & June kits from Scrapbook Circle! These kits are fabulous I tell ya!










Cute, huh? My DH has given me a real hard time about COLLECTING empty TP rolls, but he was pretty impressed...says he will think of me everytime he does his business...thanks Dear...love you too!

No comments: