Wednesday, June 23, 2010

oh my, how time flies...

oh my, how time flies...

20 years ago today...

I said "I do"...

to a wonderful man...

what a great husband...

and father...

I love you Kevin!  Happy Anniversary!

Here's a quick photo share...a few of my favorites from our recent trip to Vegas!

Hanging with the Blue Man Group...


Gorgeous flowers, huh!?!  I think this was @ Flamingo...


Having a great time in downtown Vegas...


Enjoying dinner @ Diegos, MGM Grand...


*****************************************************************

So how about something scrappy?  My latest article over at Scrapjazz posted yesterday - I did the June Color Combo challenge and used this photo as the inspiration:



And here's the layout I created...I used photos of my nieces & nephew, taken by their mom, Lynn.  Cute kiddos for sure!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this layout turned out!!!  It is definitely one of my all time FAVES!  I framed it up & gave it to Lynn...just because :o)


Speaking of Lynn & her family...my brother, Brian (Lynn's hubby) recently deployed with the Army National Guard...please keep him & his family in your thoughts & prayers!

Well, that's it for today...I have a layout to share tomorrow...it's another one I did using a Sketchy Thursdays sketch...LOVE those things!

Thanks for stopping by!  Take care!

3 comments:

Star Rork said...

Wow Congrats! love the layout 2!

Diana Waite said...

Congrats to you! This looks like a GREAT time--and your layout--Love it! :)

Sarah Weber said...

Looks like you all did a bunch of fun stuff!! Kevin looks a bit like a deer in the headlights! LOL Was it an eye opener for him????

Congrats on the anniversary!