Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just have to share this card...

I have only dabbled in the world of card making, so please forgive my excitement! I just had to try my hand at making a fun & frilly card for the week #1 challenge over at http://www.funfrilled.blogspot.com/. With 2 teenage boys, frilly is a HUGE stretch for me...& then throw in butterflies & PINK...but I love how this card turned out! I had been hoarding this butterfly paper by The Paper Studio...it is perfect...& has a glittery shimmer!!! Also used Making Memories journaling die cut paper, the hugely popular Fiskars Threading Water border punch and a Basic Grey brad:





Since it is way past my bedtime...that is it for now! I also have some new layouts to share...but they will have to wait for another day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. You are very VERY talented when it comes to cards! FABULOUS :)

Blessings~~~ Danielle