Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wish things would slow down a little...

So I am sitting here wishing that I had put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving weekend...I haven't had any time since then and this weekend is not looking good either! I did buy a new TRENDY red tinsel wreath for the front door & the cheerleaders were selling poinsettias...so there are a few festive touches around the house...but not near what I am used to!!! Oh well...

A quick share of a recent layout...some of my favorite photos from this past summer of my boys & their cousin @ Grandma Sarah's pool...wish it was that warm right now! ha, ha




And here is a project that I got very ambitious and did...now I am working on trying to take photos every day of December until Christmas...& journaling too! A wonderful project shared by the girls over at Scrapbook Circle from Ali Edwards' blog...


So that's it for now...need to get to bed for a good nights sleep!!! Here's to finding time in the very near future to getting my Christmas decorating done...or at least started!!!


No comments: