Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Having fun with finding blogs...

I am fairly new to posting layouts, etc. to online galleries. My favorite scrapbooking website is Scrapjazz! Everyone is so great on that site...friendly, helpful, & supportive! I have been a long-time "viewer" of Scrapjazz galleries, but just recently signed up for my own account...& it has been a blast! I came across a challenge from Noel Mignon using a Becky Fleck PageMap...loved the sketch, so just had to try it! Here's my lo using the sketch:


This is probably the 1st sports related lo that I have done...& I have done a ton of them...that doesn't actually use "sports" embellies! I really like the result...& I am loving doing hand-stitching on my lo's!!! Fun!!!

1 comment:

Noel said...

I really love your take on this sketch! And your photos and colors are perfect! Have a great weekend!

:) Noel